Well, it has been another successful Black History Month and now we are back to our regularly scheduled programming. What is in store for the rest of the year? Aww hell, who knows. Anyway on with the updates.
- I started a new course! This is one is even more confusing than the last one and I shall have my ass handed to me!
- I quit The Ross. I had to for my sanity. It was only to be a Christmas job and I allowed it to last longer than it should. Anyway, I am now more focused on doing more substitute teaching.
- I am a writer. Well, I call myself one, but if I wrote a lesson plan, put on the Teachers Pay Teachers website and get paid for it, I consider myself a writer. All seriousness, I do plan on doing some writing and will possible showcase my work here on the blog. How about that!?
- I am in Beast Mode. I cannot, and will not spend yet another year talking about passing this damn TExES test, learning Spanish and Arabic. I’m doing it come hell or high water. This is my last day slumming it and doing as little as possible to get by.
- Working out and loving it! Yes, you heard me, the laziest bitch in Houston has been working out regularly and finished the entire month of February with only missing two days. That is quite the accomplishment. Here’s to March and more of the same.
Look out for next week and see what’s happening with my Weekly Updates.
“I never loved another person the way I loved myself”. – Mae West